David Bergman is a freelance audio engineer/sound designer based in Sydney, Australia, and is always looking for news ways to experiment with sounds and technology.
- Music & AudioQuick Song Editing in Logic Pro
- Music & AudioUsing Logic's Bitcrusher for Sound
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake An Awesome Retro Video Game TitleIn this tutorial we will create an "awesome" 80's title opener. This is created entirely within after effects with no external effects! We look at animating text with per-character 3D, the Radio Waves effect, creating interesting evolving backgrounds and advanced color correction techniques.Read More…
- Music & AudioRewiring Reason into MainstageIn this screencast we show you how to use Rewire to access Propellerhead Reason from within Mainstage—which is part of Apple's Logic Studio. We create a patch in Mainstage that will trigger an individual instrument within the Reason rack. This tutorial is aimed at those who already have a good understanding of Reason and Mainstage.Read More…
- Music & AudioQuick Tip: Control Your MIDI with a Wii Remote Using OSCulator