- DevelopmentGenerating Digital Audio Using SiON
- DevelopmentQuick Tip: Resizing SWFs using BrowserCanvas
Well, lucky for you there's this little class out there calledRead More…
BrowserCanvaswhich does all the ugly work for you and in this quick tip I'll be showing you how to use it.
- DevelopmentBuild an AS3 Tetris Game From the Ground Up - Active Premium
- DevelopmentCreate a Flexible File Browser App in Flash: Wrapping Up - Active Premium
It's time to wrap up the Active Premium series we started last week. This short series of two tutorials takes intermediate-to-advanced developers through the process of building an entire file browser app. Read on to find out how you can get a Premium subscription and get your coding teeth into this tut right away!Read More…
- DevelopmentCreate a Flexible File Browser App in Flash: UI and File Management - Active Premium
- DevelopmentValidating Various Input Data in Flash
Today, almost everything on the web is based on user input. A contact form, a user registration form, a search box and so on. As a developer you can't just rely on the user to write everything as it's supposed to be. To be sure you always get the correct data from your users you will need to validate the input. Read on to find out how..Read More…
I'm a 20 year old normal guy from Romania. I started working in Flash in 2008 for a school project and fell in love with it. When I have time I'm usually 30ft deep in ActionScript making experiments and trying out new stuff.