Tuts+ teaches creative and technical skills across many topics to millions of people worldwide. We offer tutorials, articles, news and insights that help you take your knowledge to the next level.
Do you have extensive experience in your area of expertise, and a passion for teaching? If so, creating tutorials for Tuts+ could be for you!
Tuts+ is a huge, well respected tutorial network, so our authors gain considerable exposure and kudos. We pay excellent rates for accepted tutorials and foster a great author community that you too can join by creating educational content for Tuts+.Find out how to become an author.
Join the Community
If you'd like to join in with the Tuts+ community, you'll find us in a few places:
Merging Our Stand-Alone Sites
You may have noticed a few changes at Tuts+ over the last year, so we thought we'd take a moment to tell you more about why we made them!
As of 2013 the Tuts+ network has grown into 13 healthy individual blogs. While this structure has served us well, as we continue to grow we feel there's a better way.
By collecting up our existing sites and merging them, you get to take advantage of:
- Improved category structure and navigation to make browsing easier,
- Super fast category and global search to help you quickly target tutorial categories in which you're interested,
- Powerful search filtering to zoom in further on just the topics you want,
- Network wide discovery so you can stumble across fantastic learning categories you perhaps didn't even know we covered, and
- Emerging topics that we can now tackle with minimum set-up and fuss, direct from your suggestions.
There are many behind the scenes benefits to merging as well, all working towards keeping Tuts+theplace for timely, topical and consistently great tutorial content!